- A Brief Factual Presentation of the Historical Development of Efforts Toward Lutheran Unity in the U.S.A.
- The Inadequacy of the Common Confession as a Settlement of Past Differences
- The Wisconsin Synod Retained an Evangelical Attitude and a Degree of Open-mindedness during the Missouri Synod's Union Endeavors with the American Lutheran Church in the Years 1938-1947
- The Observer, a Watchman on the Walls of Zion: The Role of the Church Newsletter in Combating False Doctrine and Promoting the Truths of God's Word as Documented in The Observer of St. John's, Watertown from November 1968 - September 1971
- The "Common Confession": The Document that Divided