- The Wisconsin Synod Retained an Evangelical Attitude and a Degree of Open-mindedness during the Missouri Synod's Union Endeavors with the American Lutheran Church in the Years 1938-1947
- "I Have Made You Watchmen" - How the Northwestern Lutheran Prepared the Wisconsin Synod for the Break in Fellowship with the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod
- How the Military Chaplaincy Led the Missouri Synod into Unionism and Thus Was a Major Factor in her Downfall
- Four Doctrinal Statements of the Common Confession that Fueled the "Pamphlet War"
- How Prayer Fellowship Caused a Break in Prayer Fellowship: How Missouri's Doctrine and Practice Led to the Split with the Wisconsin Synod